GOSPELHINTS.COM

Nigeria's No.1 Gospel Music Website

test

Breaking

Wednesday 28 June 2017

OFFICIAL INTERVIEW WITH ERIKO AKA MR AM BLESSED

GODWIN:Goodday fams guess who we have here today.. it's you one and only ERIKO aka mr am blessed...

GODWIN: good morning sir we are so happy to have you here sir.

ERIKO: good morning godwin I am honoured to be hosted on nigerians highest quality blog gospelhints media....

GODWIN: can you start by telling us your name sir...?

ERIKO: my name is erik ogalagu but friends call me eriko aka mr am blessed..

GODWIN : can you explain the meaning or the coming of that aka am blessed?

ERIKO: it means am covered and God is with me..

GODWIN: waoo great..okey lets go into the topic of today ...
MUSIC....
So how has life been with the gospel music industry??

ERIKO: it has been good because God has been helping and we are moving to the top...

GODWIN: who is your mentor in the gospel music industry?

ERIKO: ehmmm my mentor is lecrae...

GODWIN: can you tell us the latest update about your music career?

ERIKO : actually I have been working on my Ep titled BLESSED EP which is set to drop july 30 2017.actually this is my first studio project and I have got the likes of mpg,jeremy and other artists...

GODWIN: this is great sir...because of time lets go to the other segments of your music career...do you have any support from friends and family..or are you under a record label?

ERIKO : actually I have friends that helps out and am recording artist under the csbm movement (christstarboymusic)..

GODWIN: great I guess that's why you look fresh hahaha..

ERIKO : yeah..

GODWIN: so sir are you married or you dating?

ERIKO : am not married and am not dating yet...

GODWIN: okay go to know. So sir please metion some real homies that has helped you in the gospel music world..

ERIKO: I give a very big shout out to my mum and dad for the support. One love for my fans all over the world and the most people I can never forget. My family I call them my family because Jesus said those how serve the lord I serve are my brothers ...SOULFLAME,alnyt,Lil mizzy,jeremy,vi preacher,rehmahz and dad dollar..and to makurdi number baddest gospel rapper MGP(machine gun preacher) limoblaze, spillz,edache Daniels and Drakare d realpolitik..

ERIKO: are you nervous on stage?


ERIKO: Lol, why should I be nervous? Being nervous doesn't mean that you are afraid..but the bible says `` GOD HAS NOT GIVING US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR BUT OF LOVE AND OF SOUND MIND..and I don't welcome fear..

GODWIN:what is your advice to upcoming artist?

ERIKO: my advice to upcoming artist out there is that they should trust in God no matter the circumstances they find themselves...

Thank you we've come to the end of the interview. see you next week and have a wonderful time ahead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post view

Featured Post

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages