GOSPELHINTS.COM

Nigeria's No.1 Gospel Music Website

test

Breaking

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Let’s Discuss!! Why Are You Still Single?


Someone had asked me this question earlier last week and for real, I was dumbfounded and could not attribute one reason to me being single.
I would always claim strong man, working hard during the day, but at night, my mind longs for someone. It’s during this time I go on a chatting on WhatsApp, talking about love stuff with my female friends and telling them “I love them”.
But sincerely, I don’t want a relationship. I don’t even know what I want 🤦🏾‍♂️.
Sometimes, I really want a woman I would love and that would also love me the same way but then, can we trust the girls of nowadays who are only interested in money and don’t want to “build with you”.
Guys, I don’t know if I’m the only one.
For Me:- Being insecure and not being financially stable are one of my reasons for being single 😥.
Your turn 👇🏾

👉🏾 Why Are You Still Single?

👉🏾 Is It Because Of Money?

👉🏾 Not Having Time?

👉🏾 Or You’ve Not Just Seen That Special Someone?

Let’s hear from you all
Drop your comments

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE SEEN BUT I ALWAYS GET SCARED OF GOING CLOSE GOSPELHINTS HELP ME OUT...

    ReplyDelete

Post view

Featured Post

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages